Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Crap

Our break room usually has some sort of goodie that someone has brought in about one time per week. Since around Thanksgiving it has been a non-stop parade of "gifts".

I give you... the gift of fatness!

I don't know who thought the five gallon bucket of tricolor popcorn was a good idea; I assure you, it was not. I am proud to say that I haven't been suckered into eating one morsel.

Next year, anyone who gets the bright idea to send over some "treats" will get a tub of lard in return. Thank you for your business.






















Weight: 216.4

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I think we are all eating and making a little extra this Christmas. I made cookies the other day to bring to our realtor and mortgage dude, Ira's work, my parents--and then kept a few for me too. The gym is so hard to hit at 6am... Ugh. You are an inspiration and you make me laugh. Thank you for posting Nat! I <3 u! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night, I almost ate a scottish shortbread cookie (my fave). James went to put it in my mouth... I was busy tying a bow on a present... and I yanked my head away. He was like, you look like the kids with the marshmallows.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EjJsPylEOY

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - I ate a cup full of that stuff three days in a row! you are AWESOME for resisting. Courtney is also AWESOME for just throwing it away. :)

    ReplyDelete