Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baby Steps

I am here to admit that I did not fare as well as I had hoped. HOWEVER, I was totally conscience of the fact that when I put that delicious baguette with jalapeno dippy stuff in my mouth, I wasn't making the best choice.

Eating is a habit. And, maybe it is just me but the fact that I was aware of what I was putting in my mouth is a baby step I needed. It is very easy to start out all gung-ho but it is more important to (prepare for cliches)...

  • Take two steps forward, one step back
  • Get back up on the horse
  • Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can
  • Fall seven times, stand up eight
  • Get back on the wagon
Are any of you playing along (i.e. on your own journey to get in shape, eat better, et al)?

Have a quote or quip that you think others might find fun/interesting/inspiring? Post it in the comments. I will be sure to flag this post and whenever I'm feeling a little down you will be the one who helps me carry on. Thanks and have a great week... Christmas count down: five-ish days.
























Weight: 216.8

No comments:

Post a Comment