Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pitching a Change Up

Hey y'all...

Ok, not that much change. As this was a new endeavor for me, I didn't realize what went into posting something everyday. I also don't want to post something just to post something. So I'm making a few changes.

  1. I will be posting about one time per week.
  2. I will be posting my measurements.
  3. I will be adding a photo page.
  4. And maybe some more if I think of it.
So be looking out for (as my dear friend calls it) irreverent humor. I promise to try and deliver you a little smile each time. And as always, feel free to send me a message. I love to know that you are interested.

4 comments:

  1. Keep it up! We're all working towards the same goal. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As my next baby step I am going to the YMCA on Thursday to tour it and get a few guest passes so we can check it out before we jump in. Also, satrting to think of a better snack than the cheap chocolate my co-worker keeps on her desk. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Nat... sending hugs and good wishes your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie - What's the status on your plan? I am ready to read more! xoxo So proud of you for this amazing pursuit!

    ReplyDelete